Join noted Hollywood acting coach, director, and working professional actress Shauna
Markey for some “Happy-tizers” as we take an in-depth look at what it really takes to be a
performer (or parent of a performer) who dreams of turning their passion into a profession!
* Find out about all the different TOOLS needed to get started and to succeed in show
business and what Hollywood requires.
* Who do you need on your young actors TEAM? Agent vs. Manager.. or both? How and
where do you find a good one? And how do you know they’re really working for you?
* How to use the INTERNET and SOCIAL MEDIA safely and effectively to make sure
your young actor succeeds?
* GETTING THE JOBS. Where are the auditions? And what can you do to better increase
the odds of bookin’?
* Yay! YOU BOOKED THE JOB!! Now what?!? What to look out for and be aware of
when your actor gets the job plus tips and tricks on how to keep them bookin’ more!
$50 for a single registration / additional $25 for a 2nd family member OR
$100 for family (up to 4 members, ages 10 and up)