15 Little Known Tools that will make your content more FUN and Engaging!
Join me and special guest Bradley T. Morris of The Great eCourse Adventure!
We dive in and share secrets to creating fun and engaging content on line that will WAKE UP your audience!
Want the show notes, with a list of all the tools we mention on the show, scroll down! Boom!
And, here you'll find the 15 Tools!
Bradley T. Morris's 15 Tools for Fun and Engaging Content
1. MyJournal (as in my leather bound diary and a pen)
2. MyPhone (as in my handheld device used for calling people to talk)
(Those are serious but true jokes — and what I use the most)
3. Green Screen and lighting kit
4. CamTwist — for shooting live green screen webinars with ease
5. Adobe Premier Pro — we are launching our Green Screen Magic course soon to teach you to make media magic and eCourse illusions.
6. Adobe Stock Photo (for green screen backgrounds)
7. Mighty Networks
– (all in one online community and gamified course builder solution — launch your own interest based social network)
8. Google Docs – for team-shared script writing
10. Infrared Sauna – best investment ever — do biz meetings and coaching calls in it
11. Demio – for webinars – lets me stream videos, like our Masterclass and also maintain a connection with a chat.
12. The cameras we use are the Canon Rebel t5i with a couple different lenses for desired focal length, plugged into the wall using a battery adapter I purchased on Amazon.
13. The mic I’m using is a Samson pencil condenser on an extending arm mic stand running into my Zoom H5 field recorder unit which is also plugged into the wall.
14. Blair. Blair is my business partner and producer. Doing it Yourself will get you so far in business, but working with pros is what will take everything to the next level.
I hope you go out and play with at least one of these toys, and remember, if you'd like to really up-level your ability to create fun and engaging content dive on into a free trial of the Great E-course Adventure.
PS. Here's the tools I mentioned…
1. My number one favorite Live Video Streaming tool – www.Belive.TV
2. Snapchat which is great for taking fun short videos – AND you can connect your BITMOJI to it!
3. My favorite filter for my desktop computer – iGlasses which you can find at www.eCamm.com