If you are doing ANY business online… and you aren't using bots, you are missing out!
And, it's only getting better and better!!
Did you hear – ManyChat recently came out with 14 new bot features!!
Kelley and I recently attended the Conversations Conference and there's some big possibilities that are your to blow your mind!!
Here's the full list of updates to ManyChat as shared by Andrew Warner in the ManyChat Facebook Community.
1. Randomizer – have the bot react differently every time someone engages (or create coin flips and lotteries)
2. MailChimp integration – get users’ emails from ManyChat to MailChimp without zapier
3. Bigger images in gallery cards – an option to make images 90% bigger
4. Stop showing deleted subscribers in the audience size – this setting will be on by default
5. Save date and time to a date and time field – maybe you want to save the time when someone took action (like when someone took a coupon and you want to send a message 3 days later)
6. Tag manager – see all your tags in one place. Then create, delete and rename them
7. Comments in the Flow Builder – collaboration tool to help you leave private notes on what your flow does or what your team might want to add (will be helpful for templates)
8. Templates installation wizard – allows you to leave blanks in your templates (like company name and working hours). When people install your templates they’ll be asked to fill in the blank
9. Broadcast from flow – makes it easier to create new broadcasts by reusing content
10. Private beta: integration with Facebook ads – full funnel ROI analytics
11. Integromat integration – a connection tool that’s cheaper than Zapier
12. Compare custom fields to other custom fields – for example, if your bot gives people high scores, you can compare each new score to their high score.
13. Completely disable keyboards – sometimes people type when you want them to press buttons, this will let you disable the keyboard (but it’s currently for the full bot, but not for single parts of the bot)
14. Google sheets integration – people seem to use Zapier often to send data to Sheets, so ManyChat created a direct connection