How to Create an Engaging Facebook Cover Video!
It is time to CREATE AN ENGAGING FACEBOOK COVER VIDEO!
Have you experienced that moment when you go to a Facebook Business page and all of a sudden, the page comes to LIFE! You can't wait to see what they are offering? What makes this page different? A Facebook Cover Video!! We've all had the capability for months now, but still most people aren't using this technique! Let's create an engaging Facebook cover video.
There are certain things that HAVE to be put into place before creating an engaging Facebook Cover Video.
- Know Who You Are – Who are you as a human? What is your brand?
- Know Your Ideal Client – Who is the real human being that you are speaking to? What do they want? What do they need?
- What is the #1 Specific Place You Want to Send People?
Anyone can make a Facebook Cover video. Here are some details.
- Page admins can upload a Cover Video in the same spot the a cover photo is uploaded.
- Facebook Cover Videos must be at least 20 seconds long but no more than 90 seconds.
- The recommended video crop size is 820 pixels x 462 pixels. That really doesn't matter as long as the text is in the right spot.
- Cover Videos autoplay and auto loop.
- You can add music to the Cover Video. I suggest you get your tunes for MusicBakery.com
- Tools like Screenflow, Camtasia, iMovie and Animoto (my personal favorite) are great for creating your video.
Your Facebook Cover Video should include (in this order):
- Clip #1 – Who you are and what you do.
- Clip #2 – Tap into your client and what you have to offer.
- Clip #3 – What the problem is that you are going to solve for your clients.
- Clip #4 – What transformation is that will happen for your clients.
- Clip #5 – A video of you being an authority (speaking, coaching, etc.)
- Clip #6 – Instructions for what your clients should do next. Mine is to join my next free live!
- Clip #7 – A photo that wraps up your brand.
Be sure you show what you offer and why your ideal client needs you!
To watch the full tutorial on How To Create a Facebook Cover video click here.