One of the questions we get more often than any is… “How the heck do I stop saying “UM.”
Once nerves set it… YIKES! Live video can be scary. We know that when you use BeLive, you'll look polished and prepared on camera, but then what!? There's the whole “performance” aspect of the video as well.
Lucky for you! We have a Camera Confidence Coach in the house! In this episode of Camera Confidence LIVE, I show you 5 Fun Ways to calm your nerves and minimize the use of words like “um” so that you can share your brilliance with your audience with confidence!
And you know what that confidence will lead to? More visibility, and credibility! You'll be known as the authority in your space, and attract a flood of leads who are ready to make a purchase. Ooooo Yeah! Bring it on!
1. RELEASE THE NEED TO BE PERFECT TAP INTO YOUR QUESADILLA OF AWESOME
2. WARM UP YOUR VOICE! (This will help! www.ThePreparedPerformer.com/warmup)
3. CREATE YOUR OWN DICTIONARY OF CATCH PHRASES
4. PLAY ELEPHANT FITZGERALD (Watch the video to learn about this game!)
5. PLAY LONG TAIL WORD ASSOCIATION GAMES
If you want more support in increasing the amount of leads you bring in through your videos, jump into our Live Video Masterclass.