Get Out of Your Comfort Zone: Overcome Social Anxiety
This week, I'm bringing on a guest, Twitch Streamer Mechavoy, who went from paralyzing social anxiety to running his own live streaming channel!
1. Call up a local business near you and tell them a joke. It can be any simple joke and then try to get them to tell you a joke back if you're feeling confident!
2. Go to a coffee shop and just sit there, you don’t need to interact with anyone, just pick a table alone and people watch
3. Say hi to at least 5 people walking on the street. Nothing more.
4. Say a compliment to at least 2 people and ask how their day is. Don't need to keep talking to the person after this if you don't want to
5. Have some small talk! Do the same as step number 4, but bring up something about the weather, or about sports, or about entertainment. The goal here is to have at least a 5 minute conversation about something with the person.
Be sure to check out Mechavoy's Twitch Channel! Twitch.tv/Mechavoy